Wine Making and Homebrew Kits - Hop Shop UK
Whether you are new to homebrew requiring a complete new set-up or an experienced hand looking for a wider selection with first class service, consider us.
At the Hop Shop we remain dedicated to providing the best home brew products, backed by an enthused team for whom service support is key.
With our quality communications & swift turnaround service let us help you extend your home cuisine to making brilliant beverages.
Shop: 9am to 5:00pm Monday to Saturday, closed on Sundays & Bank Holidays.
Online: Forever open.
Why choose us?
- Because we offer the experience - over 40 years.
- Because we offer the best service/price package.
- Because we offer a fuss free exit, if needed.
- Because we remain grounded.
What we offer.
Based on our service & competitativeness the more you buy the more you will save, all backed by our helpful team.
Although this website displays most of the brewing and wine making items we stock, we are very happy to source for you.
Our beer making kits cover all the major brands in ales, bitters, lagers, stouts & porters. The ingredients area contains hops, good grain management, malt extract and great yeasts.
The equipment section incorporates - barrels, boilers, cappers, burners, mills, tuns & meters.
The wine making kits include all the major brands in variations of 6 or 30 bottles.
Also, there are dehydrated ingredients, acids, nutrients, sterilisers, yeasts supported by buckets, corkers, fermenters, filters, fruit presses, heaters, steamers & straining bags.
Our Cider making kits cover all the major brands dry through to medium.
For Liqueur making & high alcohol we do it all.
Need a home brew starter kit? - we have a good choice for making wine, cider, beer & liqueurs backed by a range of great books & us as a resource.
As always we appreciate your feedback & it’s always a pleasure to respond to all requests for advice: email@example.com
Collections & Deliveries
Deliveries & Carriage free over £75
Orders are dispatched within 2 week-day working days of receipt subject to availability.
Any delay in fulfilment is advised by email.
No payment is taken on all orders until ready to dispatch.
At present costs are advised after placing the order.
Shipping costs are:
For packaged weights delivered within the U.K. (for Channel Islands see further):
Up to 1Kg:
- £2.00 (typically yeast sachets in a flat large envelope) or
- £3.50 for non flat envelope items dependent on weight & volume.
- £6.00 - England/Wales/Lowlands of Scotland.
- £10.00 – Islands/Highlands/.N.I for post-codes please see below .
- Post codes: IV, HS, KA27-28,KW, PA20-49, PA 60-78, PH 17-26,PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE,BT, IM, TR21-25
- Carriage free on all orders over £75.00 throughout the U.K.
- Approval of shipping sought before dispatch.
- £2 - £6.50 dependent on weight up to 2Kg.
- £18.00 per box for weights 2 - 25Kg.
- Goods shipped free of VAT.
For packaged weights outside the U.K. approval of costs is obtained prior to dispatch:
Up to 1Kg :
Non EU Countries:
For all weights:
- Dependent on weight & destination please see table further.
- Goods shipped free of VAT.