- Beer & Lager Starter Kits
- Better Brew Value
- Brewer's Choice - your choice
- Brewers Spring Wort - A kit like no other - mashed beer wort!
- Brewferm Belgian
- Brewmaker Essential
- Brewmaker Premium
- BruBox - Beers of the World
- Brupaks Craftsman Ingredients
- Brupaks Mashkits Microbrewing
- Brupaks / Pride of Yorkshire
- Bulldog Brews
- Burton Bridge Brewery
- Coopers Brewery - International Range
- Coopers Brewery - Original Range
- Coopers Brewery - Selection Range
- Cordon Brew Deluxe
- Cordon Brew Gold Seal
- Edme Superbrew Gold
- Festival Premium Ales
- Geordie Beers
- Hambleton Bard Dry Malt Beer Kits
- John Bull Tradition
From an established Australian craft brewery a bountiful range of beers.
Toohey's brewery dates from 1869, when John Thomas Toohey (an Irish immigrant) obtained his brewing license.
John Thomas Toohey and his brother James Matthew ran pubs in Melbourne (The Limerick Arms and The Great Britain) before moving to Sydney in the 1860s.
Coining:'For the love of beer' & 'here's to ee'.
The company now brews over 300 million litres of beer each year!
Classic Dark Ale£11.50
Tooheys produce this from a traditional blend of dark and light roasted malts, hops and yeast to deliver 40 pints of a Classic Dark Ale.
It contains 1.7kg of extract and will need the addition of 1kg of sugar (preferably brewing sugar).